We have a pool party!
From 8pm to midnight on three days of the con, we have the pool all to ourselves, along with drink and snack specials! We hope this will be a fun diversion from the other nightlife, and another option for late-night activities! We also get to plug into the pool area’s sound system, so we have DJs playing as well!
A few Notes
- You will need to show your con badge to get in. Your con badge can resist the pool water so it should be easy to keep on you with your room key.
- Fursuits are not allowed in the pools or hot tubs, but you’re welcome to be around them. Just don’t get in the water.
- Non-shedding costumes are okay in the pools and hot tubs, if you like.
- Pool toys are up to the lifeguard’s discretion. If the lifeguard decides they’re unsafe, you have to immediately put them away.
- Consider bringing along a credit card with your con badge and room key, so you can enjoy the drink and snack specials.
- To be considerate to people sleeping in rooms that face the pool, the sound system will be turned down at 10pm.
For more information about The Pool, please visit: https://www.grandsierraresort.com/the-pool