News & Updates
BLFC 2021 COVID-19 Statement
- Vaccinations Required - Final dose in vaccine series must be on or before Oct 7th
- COVID-19 Liability Wavier Required - PDF Version
- Masks Required
- Fursuits - Masks required under head
- Fursuit Lounges - No head drying available or allowed
Please see our COVID-19 page for full information.
BLFC 2021 dates
BLFC has been rescheduled to October 21-24, 2021.
As had been the case with prior schedule changes, and continues to be the case now:
- If you have a reservation out of block, you are responsible for canceling/modifying it. Refunds of deposits will depend on the terms of your individual reservation, and cancellation/modification information can be found in your confirmation e-mail.
- In-block reservations have been moved to the new date.
With respect to registrations:
- All paid BLFC 2020 registrations will automatically carry over to the new dates, at the same registration level.
- You are always welcome to request a refund at any time. Log in to registration, click the "..." and select "Request Refund."
Dealers, Bazaar, Art Gallery, Panels and DJ applications:
- Selections and pending applications for any con activity will all carry over to the new date. If you canceled any of these things because of the prior moves and schedule changes, contact the relevant department to request reinstatement and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Department contact information can be found in your original selection notification e-mail.
Given how difficult it was to have skipped BLFC2020 entirely and to have made multiple postponements, all of us at BLFC would like to thank you for your patience and support throughout this process. We encourage all of you to continue to stay safe, wear masks, and get vaccinated once able to help bring us all closer to normalcy.
Stay tuned to our website and social media for more information. We're eager to welcome you all to Neo-Reno in 2021!
Regards, BLFC exec team
- Registration: https://reg.goblfc.org
- Refund request: https://reg.goblfc.org/account/orders (Click the triple dot and click “request refund”)
- Volunteers: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dealers: email email@example.com
- Bazaar: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Gallery: email email@example.com
- Panels and Events: email firstname.lastname@example.org