2500 East 2nd Street, Reno, NV 89595
The spacious Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is the host hotel for BLFC 2017.
Book A Room
- Price is dependent on current rates. All of our reserved fixed-price rooms sold out on August 20th.
- To book by phone, call 800-648-5080 and use booking code RAARF.
- Tip: During the initial booking rush, book your room for just yourself, and after the booking is complete and you have a confirmation, go back and edit it to add roommates and requests.
- Credit or debit card must have an expiration date AFTER the con.
- If you book a "Grand ROH" (Run Of House) room, type "Two beds" in the requests section if you require two beds.
- Remember that you will be charged a deposit for the first night when you book, which is refunded if you cancel the room later.
Unlike previous years, rooms on our block now allow up to 4 people at no extra charge.
Rooms include free wireless internet, a free airport shuttle (runs every half hour), free parking, and free bottled water in your room (refreshed daily).
Comfortable and spacious rooms, renovated in 2013.
Junior suites, on higher floors, with upgraded furnishings, microwave, and refrigerator.
DEBIT CARD USERS: please click here to read this
The hotel reserves an extra $50/night when you check in. If you check in using a debit card, this will reduce your available balance. It may take as many as 10 days after checkout to be returned to your account; your bank controls that, not the hotel.
Tip: if you're eating in on-site restaurants, charge to your room to utilize this tied-up money.
The block is full; where do I book a room?
Our block is sold out, but the hotel still has rooms. We recommend you book a general-priced room using the GSR website. There are no shuttle services to other hotels. There is one small motel within walking distance; it is not an official overflow and is not making any special arrangements for our attendees.
What is the Resort Fee?
This hotel charges a resort fee in addition to your room rate, which pays for the airport shuttle, parking, pool, gym, internet, and free bottled water.
What is the Tourism Fee?
A fee mandated by the City of Reno for all hotels, instituted in 2015.
Check in/out times?
Check in after 3PM. Check out by 11AM.
I require two beds.
Write "2 beds" in the requests section. Or declare 4 people in the room. We recommend doing both.
How many rooms?
The hotel has 2,000 rooms. Our block has about 1000.
I want to room next to my friends.
After booking online, just call the hotel with the confirmation numbers and ask to be placed together.
What's the best way to bring in my luggage?
You may not use the front entrance as a loading zone, and you may not use the bell carts. Please park in self-parking, and then hand carry your luggage to your room. We recommend bringing your own folding cart.
Or, you can park in the front entrance, and leave it up to the valet parking and bellmen to move your car and luggage. Last we checked, there was no official fee for this service, but tips are expected.
Can I pay for my room before arriving?
Yes, just call the hotel with your confirmation number.