One goal of Biggest Little Fur Con is to provide entertaining activities that anyone can do in the main function space. To further this goal, staff is working on putting various "toys" around the con to stave off boredom, get some good laughs, create funny pictures, and create fond memories that attendees can take home with them.
Staff has already finished making the following "toys:"
- Legos: A great big bucket of legos kindly loaned by a local fur, dumped out on a table. Go nuts.
- Twister: A 16-player twister mat laid out in the main room.
- Pin Board: The typical message board you see at many cons; look for announcements, private gatherings, and silly artwork.
- Whiteboard: A gigantic whiteboard, free for all to draw on!
- YarnBalls: A few fursuit sized yarn balls.
- Dice: A few fursuit-sized dice.
Staff is working on designing and building more "toys" to give you silly pictures, silly moments, and happy memories.